Christmas In Action Priority Program
- Must have a current contractor’s license in the State of South Carolina.
- Must have liability and worker’s compensation insurance coverage.
- Must have City of Spartanburg Business License.
Prospective contractors are required to provide copies of each of the following documents along with the contractor’s application.
- South Carolina contractor’s license
- City of Spartanburg Business License
- W-9 form with copy of Social Security Card
- Photo copy of driver’s license or identification card
- Insurance- Certificates of Insurance will be required for the Scope of Work performed and include the following requirements:
- Automobile: Bodily injury and property damage liability covering all owned, non-owned and hired automobiles for limits of not less than $1,000,000 combined single limit-bodily injury and property damage combined.
- Commercial General Liability not less than $1,000,000 bodily injury each occurrence/aggregate and limits shall apply on a per project basis. Christmas In Action must be named as an additional insured under the commercial liability insurance for operations or services rendered under this contract.
- Workers’ Compensation: Shall meet the statutory requirement of the State of South Carolina, and Employers’ Liability in an amount of $100,000 each accident and disease - each employee and $500,000 disease policy limit providing coverage for employees and homeowners.
- Once your application and documentation has been approved, you will be added to list of contractors.
- In accordance with the Christmas In Action policy, 3 separate bids will be collected for each project.
- After Christmas In Action has reviewed the bids, one contractor will be selected and asked to carry out the work in an appropriate amount of time.
Download application here